Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TFC

custom woven label

Lisa,
I cannot thank you enough! Words won't equal.
I came to you after 2-3 years and you were ready to "come through"
based on a very small order years ago. That is something that makes you
and your business stand out, especially since I have seen the quality and
experienced the service before. Out of the blue comes another small order
but still with incredible service. The fact that it is for a worthwhile
cause, at least to me, makes it even more special. My role in this is to
help and I am picking up the entire bill and other things but the end
result down the road will have a broader positive impact.
~~~~
Everything arrived perfectly and you have my sincere gratitude.
These labels will make a big difference to my artisan friends in Cuba.
My Sincere Thanks, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment