Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cynthia J Wynne

woven labelDear Lisa,
I was so very hesitant about purchasing something as important as my millinery labels over the Internet. For the past year I would carefully study the labels of other milliners and learned quickly that an ugly label can give the most beautiful hat a feeling of cheapness.
Because I was new to the process, I didn't know what size would look right, what fabric would look right or what coloring of lettering would look right. What keep me comfortable moving through the process was your company's excellent customer service and immediate feedback for each step.
I received my labels and could not stop looking at them. The labels were exactly what I did not know I wanted, if that makes any sense. The labels match my business cards and bring a cohesiveness to my future presentations. Thank you so much for making this process easy and fun!
Sincerely, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment