Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Woven Damask, Iron On

Custom Fashion Labels
“I received my order in good condition in 3 days after you mailed it by USPS.  I am in awe of the precision and detail in the woven labels you produced.  My artwork showed letters and an object outlined in one color with a fill in a second color.  The colors were reversed on some of the text.  You were actually able to follow the artwork and the resulting product is exactly what I wanted. The stitches look even better when viewed through a magnifying glass.   The iron on adhesive works well and the label is thin enough to work well on clothing and hats.  For my purpose this is superior to embroidery and far more cost effective.  I am extremely satisfied.” 6/16

http://www.clothinglabels4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment