Ordering Custom Made Woven Clothing Labels is an easy thing to do. If you have all your information, just send it over. We can also help you determine your needs by phone or email. When emailing, please include your full name.
- When you email me please include your full name !
The specs that I need in order to get you a quote:
Your file a JPG or PDF if you have not already sent this to me.
(JPG file needs to be bigger not to size, so I can see the details)
Label type : Woven or Paper Hang tag
Woven Label Info :
Flat or straight, center folded or end folded
Size in inches Length ? x width ?
Folds- end folds are (1/4 add folded under)
if center folded ,need the what size when folded
SA- seam allowance - blank space or space for attaching
How much extra space you need for attaching or sewing your label on?
- how much and where?
- if included in size I still need to know how much and where?
How many? ( min is 150)Extras? Rhinestones - Metallic or Shiny threads
Paper Hang tag info:
SSize in inches Length ? x width ?
One sided or two, if two sided what on the back if no file is given
I need to know if the back is just white or another color?
How thick of stock: Standard Stock, Medium or thicker board stock?Matte or Glossy
Corners: squared or rounded ?
Strings and or pins?
How many? ( min is 250)Extras? Foil - Raised - Grommets, Folds
A design graphic in .JPG or PDF format not to size but bigger please. (If you do not have a graphic available, our affiliates can help you with label and hang tag.If you do need graphic design, I have a few people that I highly recommend and they do excellent work:
They all have very reasonable prices.
- Size - Length x Width in inches plus and seam allowance you need for attaching , how much and where please.
- Colors - PMS #'s or Pantone #'s, we do not promise exact matching, we will get as close as we can. Clck here forColor Chart.
- Type of label you need (see pics along right side)
- Flat or Folded
- Our Self Adhesives can come on a roll form not as good as in a box
- Die Cut are for Woven Patches and Embroidered Patches! Die cut means the shape of the label other than square of rectangle
- Seam Allowance 1/8 is average
- For serged in labels allowance should be larger approx 1/4